This long wallet is the perfect companion with its numerous slots and integrated RFID technology designed to protect the personal data on the cards carried within from any attempt at wireless identity theft. Both elegant and practical, this accessory will become one of your daily essentials.
- 7 card slots on one side
- 6 card slots on the other side
- 2 flat compartments for banknotes
- 1 gusset compartment for papers or banknotes
- Embossed logo on the interior
The Maison S.T. Dupont uses leathers from the best tanneries. Their refinement and naturally occurring touches (veins, wrinkles, grain, etc.) are a mark of authenticity for our items.
To ensure that your product remains exquisite over time, we recommend following the care tips:
• Avoid prolonged exposure to light, heat and humidity. In addition, exposure to the sun should be minimised. Keep the product away from any heat or humidity source that could degrade the material (radiators, rain, etc.)
• Avoid contact with oily substances, makeup products and solvents.
• Do not use polish, soap-based or waterproof cleaning products. In case of contact with these products, wipe gently with a soft, light-coloured cloth.
• Take care not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
• Avoid any prolonged contact with materials that may transfer pigment to your product, particularly light-coloured leather goods.
• The lining of our products is distinctive and processed to keep colour pigments stable. However, there is still a risk of dye migration.
• When not in use, store your product in the protective cover provided at the time of purchase.
Specific care instructions:
In case of stains or dirt, delicately dab your product with a soft, dry and light-coloured cloth.
In case of contact with water, dry your product with a soft, absorbent and light-coloured cloth. Do not use soap- or solvent-based products.
Textile lining: In case of stains, gently wipe your product with a soft, light-coloured cloth slightly dampened with soapy water (use a mild soap). Do not use solvent-type products.